NEW VICTORY LABWORKS ARTIST APPLICATION
Applications are now open for the 2019-20 New Victory LabWorks program.
Applications are due by Friday, February 1, 2019.
2019-20 NEW VICTORY LABWORKS ARTIST APPLICATIONS:
Program Requirements | Instructions and Application
For further information on New Victory LabWorks, please read our FAQs.
INSTRUCTIONS and APPLICATION
- Artist(s) must be NYC-based and available to participate between August 2019 and July 2020.
- Artist(s) must be 18 years of age or older.
- Artist(s) must apply with a concept for a specific project. The project must be intended for family audiences (artist does not need prior experience in creating work suitable for families).
- Proposed project must still be in development, including initial concept.
- Artist(s) must have secured the rights to use or incorporate any pre-existing material (if applicable) as part of the proposed project.
- Artist(s) must be able to attend rehearsals in Manhattan. Rehearsal hours are typically Monday through Saturday, within the hours of 10am to 6pm.
- Artist(s) must be interested in actively participating in all aspects of the New Victory LabWorks program, including professional development, monthly meetings with the 2019-20 LabWorks cohort, peer-based exchange and peer and/or audience feedback.
If you are interested in reviewing the application questions and required materials before applying, please refer to this document.
Once all applications are reviewed, a select group of applicants will be contacted to participate in an interview with members of the New Victory Artistic Programming staff. All applicants will receive notification of final decisions. Questions can be addressed to LabWorks@NewVictory.org. No phone calls, please.
- Complete the application and include support materials via a Dropbox link.
- If you have physical materials to submit, please let us know by emailing LabWorks@NewVictory.org.
- Submit the complete application by Friday, February 1, 2019. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.